Monday, February 11, 2013

Obligatory Introduction

Hello all, Kari-kun here!

Welcome to my new blog, Epic Pixel! The name derives from the self-founded studio that I'm using the update my RPG-Maker project, The Crown Cachet (the official title is still in the works). In addition to updates on my RPG project, I'll also be writing reviews about other RPG games, from the old ones to the news ones. These will obviously be solely based on my personal experience and may or may not contain my bias (you have been forewarned). In addition, I'm also going to touch up on a few TV shows that command a huge fan group (such as the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones), and talk about a few cosplaying interests of mine.

So that's about the gist of it. Kind of a geeky blog if you ask me, but here's to what may come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment